4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Great video! I have a youtube channel called TakeItInTheBacon, and it gets clicks despite have zero videos...

ApexxWolf responds:

Thanks! and not sure how that works xD

Gugol Chroma Gugol Chroma

10/10 best game.

10 Seconds 10 Seconds

Fun idea! Here are a few pointers to make it even better:
_
1) Since the game is called 10 Seconds (and the description says it changes every 10 seconds), I assume that the number at the top of the screen is counting to ten and when it gets there something changes. This isn't the case, and until I figured out that it was actually the amount of bricks you've flown passed, it is really confusing.
_
2) The pull to the right is a bit disorienting because you don't initially expect it, and you die until you figure out that you're supposed to click. Normally, I would not have minded this, but (a.) there is no 'how to play' screen that I can feel silly for skipping and (b.) This is a "casual" game, and so mechanics need to feel intuitive for them to be successful. (ex. Line, a popular mobile game, starts you out falling towards the floor with a tunnel ahead of you, so it's obvious that, when you hit the wall and die, it means you fell, and you should try to move up next time).
_
3) The game moves way too fast at the start. I would expect this difficulty later on, after I've gotten good with the games core mechanics. Try starting the game out slower, with less bricks and a dialed down pace, then as the player's score increases, speeding it up gradually.
_
4) Please add some sound effects. There's really no excuse, since there's so many available online for absolutely free.

ParkerBurns responds:

I just want to say...this is a review! Laid out well and completely constructive (thanks). I am definitely going to try and fix/improve on everything stated here because I agree with all of it! Thanks for the feedback!

Shads Experimental-Scraps Shads Experimental-Scraps

Shad you sick bastard. 5/5

Into The Clock Work Into The Clock Work

If Chrono Trigger ever got a modern day sequel, I imagine the soundtrack would sound something like this!

datshit0dbbinarymusic datshit0dbbinarymusic

Sounds like total garbage... I love it!

I Love You All I Love You All

OOOOWWWW The Highs!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU EQ ON, A SUBWOOFER?!?!?!!!!

Other than that, this song totally rocks! You blew me away again, as always!