4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Great video! I have a youtube channel called TakeItInTheBacon, and it gets clicks despite have zero videos...

ApexxWolf responds:

Thanks! and not sure how that works xD

Gugol Chroma Gugol Chroma

10/10 best game.

10 Seconds 10 Seconds

Fun idea! Here are a few pointers to make it even better:
1) Since the game is called 10 Seconds (and the description says it changes every 10 seconds), I assume that the number at the top of the screen is counting to ten and when it gets there something changes. This isn't the case, and until I figured out that it was actually the amount of bricks you've flown passed, it is really confusing.
2) The pull to the right is a bit disorienting because you don't initially expect it, and you die until you figure out that you're supposed to click. Normally, I would not have minded this, but (a.) there is no 'how to play' screen that I can feel silly for skipping and (b.) This is a "casual" game, and so mechanics need to feel intuitive for them to be successful. (ex. Line, a popular mobile game, starts you out falling towards the floor with a tunnel ahead of you, so it's obvious that, when you hit the wall and die, it means you fell, and you should try to move up next time).
3) The game moves way too fast at the start. I would expect this difficulty later on, after I've gotten good with the games core mechanics. Try starting the game out slower, with less bricks and a dialed down pace, then as the player's score increases, speeding it up gradually.
4) Please add some sound effects. There's really no excuse, since there's so many available online for absolutely free.

ParkerBurns responds:

I just want to say...this is a review! Laid out well and completely constructive (thanks). I am definitely going to try and fix/improve on everything stated here because I agree with all of it! Thanks for the feedback!

Shads Experimental-Scraps Shads Experimental-Scraps

Shad you sick bastard. 5/5

Into The Clock Work Into The Clock Work

If Chrono Trigger ever got a modern day sequel, I imagine the soundtrack would sound something like this!

datshit0dbbinarymusic datshit0dbbinarymusic

Sounds like total garbage... I love it!

I Love You All I Love You All

Other than that, this song totally rocks! You blew me away again, as always!

I can relate.